Friday 17 December 2010

Number Two: 2 Things ; Drawings.Movies. ;D

So yesturday I went to the Villagio and it was crowded like HELL. Like literally before 10pm everyone had to shove or touch shoulders while they were walking.. Hhahhaha..it was a funny view!
So I hung out with meh friend Reem, we went ice skating and then watched a movie called:
Life as We Know It
it was a good movie, my friend cried 2 times and not from the plot but from the beauty of america loool .

Shout out to Reem  and I hope you enjoy lebanon and know that we all will miss you! <3
TAKE ME WITH YOUU .-.



Thanks for listening
~Lina :)


Oooh Ooh!!! btw I didnt say something bout the drawings..well..I created my first drawing on paint, so dont make fun of me! =D
yes I know it sucks...I toke me an hour to complete but yes.horrible..I know.